Apple device (IPad/IPhone) e-mail setup instructions
1. Go to the settings of your device
2. Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
3. In "Mail, Contacts, Calendars", select "Add account"
4. Select "Other"
5. Select "Add Mail account"
6. For Name, type in your name
7. For email, type in your full MTCO e-mail address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. For password, type in your e-mail password
9. For description, leave blank.
10. Select "Next" at the top-right of your screen
11. The first option at the next page should be IMAP or POP. Select POP.
12. Name, e-mail and description should still be filled with the information you put in the previous screen. For the incoming mail server host name, type in: mail.mtco.com.
13. For username, input your MTCO e-mail address WITHOUT the @mtco.com domain
14. For password, reenter your e-mail password
15. For the outgoing mail server host name, type in: smtp.mtco.com. Your username and password for the outgoing mail server is required.
16. Select "Next" at the top-right of your screen
17. The next screen should read "Verifying", and can take up to five minutes. Occasionally an error message may appear reading "Cannot connect using SSL. Do you want to try setting up the account without SSL?" Select Yes.
18. Once the verification is complete, the e-mail setup should be complete.