Telephone Tech Support Hours:
8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Monday - Friday
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Unknown BrowserOperating System:
Unknown OS Platform
Thunderbird Text Instructions
1. Open Thunderbird. At the top click Tools -> Account Settings.
2. At the bottom right, click Add Account.
3. Select Email account and click Next.
4. Type in your name and email address and click Next.
5. Select POP for the type of account, then type mail.mtco.com into the Incoming server spot. Leave 'Use Global Inbox' checked. Type smtp.mtco.com into the outgoing server spot. Click Next.
6. Type in the same username for both incoming and outgoing servers. Click Next.
7. Click Next again to go past the Account Name setting (already filled in).
8. Click Finish to Save. This will close the new account setup.
9. At the top, click Tools -> Account Settings.
10. On the left, under your mail account (email@example.com) click "Server Settings".
11. On the right, underneath the "Security Settings" heading, switch from Never to SSL.
Changing this setting should cause the Port at the top to go from 110 to 995.
If not, change manually.
12. On the left, click "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" to change the outgoing settings.
13. On the right, the outgoing server should say smtp.mtco.com. Click the Edit button next to it.
14. At the bottom, underneath "Security and Authentication", checkmark "Use name and password".
The username should already be your MTCO username. If not, add manually.
15. Below the username section, switch the "Use Secure Connection" setting from No to SSL.
This should also change the port number above from 25 to 465. If not, change manually.
16. Click OK twice to save.
Support files and links
MAYWEATHER vs. McGREGOR SAT AUG 26 8PM LIVE ON PAY-PER VIEW EVENT TV CH 800 SD | 801 HD