MTCO digiMAX User Guide - MyTVs
Manage your TV from anywhere!
View Content · Manage Recordings · Access your TV Program Guide · Perform Remote Control Functions · Voice Recognition
Add the MyTVs App to Your Device
- Download the MyTVs application from the appropriate
user store (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Select the MyTVs icon from the screen. Click ADD NEW
- Follow the steps in the App to link your device to your Video Account through your Set Top Box or Streaming Device*.
- Select Menu on your TV remote control.
- Arrow down to Settings-Apps-Device Code.
- In the Manage Your Devices screen, Your Device Code
will appear in the window.
- Enter the Device Code into your MyTVs app.
- Click PAIR DEVICE.
- Enter the 8-digit Passphrase into your MyTVs app from
the Manage Your Devices window on your TV.
- Click PAIR DEVICE and enter an Account Name.
Generate a Device Code from a Set Top Box (Steps 4-6)
*Generate a Device Code from a Streaming Device (Follow the instructions below for your device, then follow steps 7-10)
- From a Roku Device: Select Settings from the Tab Bar, followed by Manage Account, then select Add Device. Once selected, a Login and Passphrase will be generated.
- From an Amazon Firestick: Select Settings from the Tab Bar, followed by Account, then select Add Device. Once selected, a Login and Passphrase will be generated.
- From an Apple Device: Select Settings from the Tab Bar, followed by Devices, then select the Plus icon. Once selected, a Login and Passphrase will be generated.
The Menu can be accessed by tapping the three horizontal bars at the top left-hand corner of the app. The following
section provides details for functions within the MyTVs App Menu.
This action allows your smartphone to function as a remote control. If the user swipes to the left, a number pad will
appear and the user may enter a specific channel number to tune to, or channel up or down to change channels.
- Select For You from the MyTVs Menu.
- For You will show the most watched TV programs, Recordings, and Movies.
- To view the program information, select a program. A Program Details window will appear with the program
description, the air date and time, and the channel number the program will be aired on.
- From this Program Details window, users can also Search for more air times of this program, set a recording of this
program, or watch.
- To view the guide data by time, select Guide from the
MyTVs Menu at the top left corner of the app screen. If
a user would like to view the program guide data by
channel, they should select Channel Guide from the
- Begin browsing the Program Guide by swiping left or
down for other shows in same time slot, right for
next timeframe, or use channel numbers on
- To filter the program guide, click the Filter Funnel icon.
Click on any filters to have them applied to the program
guide content and click “Save”.
To see what is currently playing, select Currently Watching from the MyTVs app menu.
- Search uses the universal search feature to look for more show times, recordings, or VOD events.
- Record allows the user to set a recording or series recording.
- Watch allows you to view the current channel by selecting this device.
- To show existing recordings,
schedule future recordings, and
series recordings, select the
Recordings button from the MyTVs
- To view existing recordings, select
the Recorded option at the top of
the screen. To view future scheduled
recordings, select the Future option.
To view Series recordings, select the
- You also have options at the top
of the screen to customize how your
recordings are listed – Alphabetical
or By Date. You can also show the
recordings Grouped or not grouped.
And you can choose which Folder
you would like to view recordings
- When you select a recording, a Program Details window will appear with the program description, the air date and
time, and the channel number the program will be aired on. To delete the existing recording or a future scheduled
recording, click on the blue Edit which will bring up an Edit Recording screen. This screen will give you program details
and allows the user to edit the Folder this recording will be in and if this should be a protected recording. Click Delete
Recording on the bottom of the screen to delete or Save Changes if any changes were made.
- When you select a Series Rules, an Edit Series Rule page appears. This screen allows you to edit the number of
episodes saved, Show Type, Start Time, Stop Time, and Folder where the recordings are saved. Click Delete Series
Rule to delete or Save Changes if any changes were made.
To access the On Demand library, select On Demand from the MyTVs menu.
The On Demand library has multiple library categories with free content.
To search for a specific program, select Search from the MyTVs menu.
- Enter the desired phrase or keywords into the Search Text field. Click on the search icon.
- Results for the search will appear below the Search Text field. Search results are available from Guide, Recordings,
and VOD. By clicking on the different buttons under the search text field, a user will see results for the Program
Search from each different section.
- From the search results, a
user can select the program
(episode) they would like to
view. A Program Details
screen will appear with the
program description, the air
date and time, and the channel
number the program will be
- In the Program Details window,
click Search to view future
programming or click Record to
set a recording of this program.
- If your provider offers Restart
TV, you will have the ability to
record the show or event from
Click on Settings in the MyTVs menu to view Account information.
- A user can manage their account by clicking on Account Name.
- They can also switch to a different account or add another device by clicking on Accounts.
- Users can manage devices on their account, generate a new code to activate a new streaming device, or delete a device that’s no longer being used.
- Refresh All Data allows all settings, recordings, and guide data to be refreshed and updated.
To activate the Voice Commands functionality,
- Click on the microphone icon at the top right-hand corner of the MyTVs app.
- This will bring up a Voice Commands screen and show a list of available commands – App Commands, Remote Commands, and Extended Remote Commands.
- Click on the Microphone button and speak the command.
NOTE: You must have Microphone and Speech Recognition activated on your smartphone in the MyTVs App settings.
Accessibility mode is not a MyTVs App setting. It is a device setting and called Voice Over
on Apple Devices
or Talk Back
on Android devices
. This mode will not just apply to the
MyTVs app. Once enabled and in the accessibility mode, the device will talk back about what is happening on the device.
Viewing Content While Traveling
If you access MyTVs outside your local viewing area, certain local channels will be restricted. When a restricted
channel is selected, the Watch button is hidden.